Our elite US law firm client is seeking to hire a promising new Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their busy Finance team in the London office.
Amazing Holiday (best in London) & Benefits package
Full-time / permanent position
Standard hours 9.30am to 5.30pm
Hybrid working model in place, 4 days in the office and 1 day remotely
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will be responsible for assisting with Partner debt management, chasing unpaid invoices and monitoring the payment status of e-billed invoices.
This is a fantastic Accounts Receivable Assistant opportunity to join a leading global law firm:
Accounts Receivable Assistant Responsibilities:
· Preparation and distribution of Partner AR reports. Schedule and attend Partner meetings.
· Effective management and resolution of client queries.
· Proactively identify, monitor and report on aged AR/issues to AR Supervisor.
· Provide regular, timely and concise collection notes to include up to date information on collection status.
· Identify issues with slow paying clients and assist to improve their debtor days.
· Improve current overpayment and duplicate payment process.
· Work closely with the Billing Team on invoice re-issues/amendments.
· Assist AR supervisor in the preparation of information and reports for the regular finance and AR meetings.
· Provide high levels of customer service to lawyers , staff and clients of the firm while observing confidentiality of client and firm matters.
· Ensuring compliance with VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules.
· Perform various administrative duties such as duplicating and scanning of invoices, providing invoice copies, electronic filing and other support as it arises.
Skills as an Accounts Receivable Assistant: