Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to provide first class support to their London & Manchester offices, across all departments. You will ideally have previous administration experienc...
Administrator, Legal Team Administration, Office Administrator
A prestigious US firm is looking to hire a new Junior AML & Compliance Assistant / Analyst on a permanent basis to assist the General Counsel team which manages the firm’s global risk and compliance strategy, policies, procedures including anti...
Hugely successful US law firm corporate US Law Firm has an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to lead on business development and marketing plans for their largest practice gr...
Business Development, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager
A prestigious US law firm based in the heart of the city, is looking to hire a new Records Assistant to join the firm on an initial 6 month FTC. The department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of
the firm’s hardcopy and digital fi...
Administration, Administrator, Facilities, Records
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new AV Specialist (AV Collaboration Specialist is the internal title) for their London office. This is a technical position within the Information Technology department responsible for the daily operation, c...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a L...
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Clerk to join their facilities department in London.
Responsibilities as a Senior Support Clerk:
• Providing general administration including prepar...
Highly successful US law firm in City offices is looking to hire a new Conflicts Analyst to join the growing firm on a permanent basis. The role will work 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely, with a salary to £60,000 plus excellent ben...
One of our International Law Firm clients is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for their London office. This role will be on an initial temporary basis. The role will have three main functions; to provide recruiting Support to Partner and wi...
One of our large International law firm clients is looking to hire a new Client Host to support their Front of House team and provide a friendly and welcoming experience for all internal and external clients/ visitors to the Firms London Office. This...
Client Host, Client Services, Front of House, Reception
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Admin Assistant to join their City of London office.
You will be providing a reliable and professional administrative support service to various departments across the firm. This position is focused on undertaking administrative work and ensuring all duties are completed accurately, promptly and efficiently. You will also be tasked with covering the reception area from time to time.
The core hours are 9.15am to 5.15pm. The salary on offer is up to £25,000 + benefits. This role is a permanent position, and you will be based in the office 5 days a week.
This is a fantastic Admin Assistant opportunity to join a prestigious UK law firm!
Responsibilities as an Admin Assistant:
• Assist the secretarial team with administrative and secretarial work, coordinated by the Head Secretary
• Photocopying documents for fee earners
• Engrossing documents
• Organising meetings, arranging calendar invites and monitoring responses
• Binding, PDF manipulations and document comparisons
• Scanning, copying, filing and basic DMS management
• Assist with specific projects for Legal and Support Departments
• General miscellaneous admin tasks around the office and within the team
• Assist General Office with maintenance of stationery / office supplies and delivery of internal and external post
• Book all travel (i.e., train travel to various conferences / client meetings
• Booking meeting rooms
Requirements as an Admin Assistant:
• Previous administration experience gained from a professional services environment
• Experience gained within a law firm would be advantageous
• GCSE in English and Maths – Grade C or above
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good written skills
• Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and ability to prioritise
• Highly competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook and MS Teams)