Award-winning US law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hardworking graduate, Junior Paralegal / Legal Assistant or future Trainee who is looking to work with some of the best Fee-Earners in the world. Our client is looking to hire a...
Anti-trust, Antitrust/Competition Paralegal, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Paralegal, US Law firm, White Collar Crime
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant to join their busy facilities department in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth running of the...
Building Maintenance Officer, Facilities, Facilities Assistant
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and expanding Commercial Real Estate on a 12-month FTC basis.
You will have Commercial Real Estate experience gained from a recognised l...
Commercial Property, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Property Paralegal
City based international law firm is looking to recruit either a soon to be qualified graduate who is looking for a career in HR, or a recently qualified graduate with previous HR experience (either as an Intern, Apprentice or paid employee) to join ...
Administration, HR Administarator, Human resources, Human Resources Administration, Legal, US Law firm
This corporate commercial UK law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright Client Cashier or Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work directly with senior partners handling firmwide client account ledgers .Our client is looking to hi...
A prestigious international Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join the London office on a permanent basis, working in their Trade Mark / IP and Brand Protection team. This role will offer a split of working in the office 3 days a week and home...
International Law Firm, IP, IP Paralegal, Law Firm, Paralegal, Trade mark
Global law firm situated near Liverpool Street wish to hire a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team to assist with the promotion of the firms CRM system. The firm are keen to hire a senior CRM specialist with demonstrabl...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join their renowned Class Action team in London.
You will be assisting the department in all areas of Litigation with a particular focus on managin...
Expanding US law firm is looking to hire a new EMEA Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the first hire of its kind outside the US. This role will be a largely remote working role owing to this position supporting the EMEA region...
EMEA, IT, IT Service Desk, Service Desk, Team Lead
Our client, a prestigious Corporate City law firm based near Liverpool Street, are looking to recruit an experienced interim Marketing Manager to join their Marketing division.
They are keen to hire a Marketing Manager with current law f...
Compliance Manager – Top UK Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in London.
In this role, you will assist the Head of Risk and Compliance in all areas of internal and external legal compliance in order to ensure that the firm operates in line with all relevant rules, regulations and best practice, and in particular, all aspects of the Money Laundering Regulations and the SRA’s regulatory requirements.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £80,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and they are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is a fantastic Compliance Manager opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious law firms in London!
Responsibilities as a Compliance Manager:
• Assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance the management of all regulatory and risk management issues
• Providing regular training on a wide variety of regulatory and risk management issues
• Be a central point of expertise on risk management and compliance related queries
• Assisting the General Counsel in the management of the firm’s client engagement and terms of business documentation
• Providing support in respect of undertaking and documenting regulatory investigations and assessments
• Liaising generally with all colleagues across the firm to address issues and queries which are raised with Risk and Compliance
• Undertaking research into regulatory issues
• Assisting in the regular review and creation of policies and procedures
Requirements as a Compliance Manager:
• Experience of working in a Compliance role within a law firm
• Significant AML experience
• Management or supervisory experience is required
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• High standard of written and oral communication
• Detailed knowledge of money laundering legislation