Standout US law firm is looking to hire a new Corporate Paralegal to join their London office who practice both England & Wales and US law. This role is to work directly with Partners and Associates as you will be the sole Paralegal in the firm. This firm is ideally looking for a Corporate Paralegal who isn’t looking to qualify, someone who is wanting to work at a very high level, be compensated well (basic salary is around the £55/60,000 mark + lots of paid overtime) and over a 1st class service to the London office’s Partners. Hybrid working pattern is 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely with a flexible attitude a must.
Corporate Paralegal applicants must have strong GCSE and A’Level education, minimum 2:1/2:2 degree from a highly regarded university with at least 9/12+ months of corporate (company/commercial, funds, etc. is good too) paralegal experience.
Corporate Paralegal duties and experience the Partners are looking for will include:
• Prepare routine corporate documents, such as incorporation documents, board and shareholder actions, indemnification agreements, and third-party agreements.
• Process share and option administration, including drafting agreements, and preparing reports.
• Manage capitalization processes and records in equity management platforms.
• Conduct corporate legal research.
• Prepare and manage corporate filings.
• Assist on venture capital financings, debt financings, mergers, acquisitions, and public offerings.
• Handle correspondence to clients, holders, directors, and investors.
• Handle due diligence and closing processes.
• Handle daily corporate maintenance work.
• Assist with year-end matters and notices to clients.
• Organize client records and maintain files.
• Input time entry daily.
Salary on this role is market leading and this is one of ‘the’ places to work!