Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to their busy Construction team.
Experience in Non-Contentious Construction or Construction Litigation would be ideal.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position. They are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is fantastic Executive Assistant opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious law firms in London!
Responsibilities as an Executive Assistant within Construction:
• Complex diary and travel management
• Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
• Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
• Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
• Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
• Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
• Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
• Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
• Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
• Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
• Preparing pitch documents
• Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as an Executive Assistant within Construction:
• Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within a Construction department of a recognised law firm
• Demonstrable level of experience supporting senior leadership within a Legal or Professional services environment
• Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
• Fast, accurate typing skills
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work