Award-winning US law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hardworking graduate, Junior Paralegal / Legal Assistant or future Trainee who is looking to work with some of the best Fee-Earners in the world. Our client is looking to hire a...
Anti-trust, Antitrust/Competition Paralegal, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Paralegal, US Law firm, White Collar Crime
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant to join their busy facilities department in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth running of the...
Building Maintenance Officer, Facilities, Facilities Assistant
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and expanding Commercial Real Estate on a 12-month FTC basis.
You will have Commercial Real Estate experience gained from a recognised l...
Commercial Property, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Property Paralegal
City based international law firm is looking to recruit either a soon to be qualified graduate who is looking for a career in HR, or a recently qualified graduate with previous HR experience (either as an Intern, Apprentice or paid employee) to join ...
Administration, HR Administarator, Human resources, Human Resources Administration, Legal, US Law firm
This corporate commercial UK law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright Client Cashier or Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work directly with senior partners handling firmwide client account ledgers .Our client is looking to hi...
A prestigious international Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join the London office on a permanent basis, working in their Trade Mark / IP and Brand Protection team. This role will offer a split of working in the office 3 days a week and home...
International Law Firm, IP, IP Paralegal, Law Firm, Paralegal, Trade mark
Global law firm situated near Liverpool Street wish to hire a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team to assist with the promotion of the firms CRM system. The firm are keen to hire a senior CRM specialist with demonstrabl...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join their renowned Class Action team in London.
You will be assisting the department in all areas of Litigation with a particular focus on managin...
Expanding US law firm is looking to hire a new EMEA Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the first hire of its kind outside the US. This role will be a largely remote working role owing to this position supporting the EMEA region...
EMEA, IT, IT Service Desk, Service Desk, Team Lead
Our client, a prestigious Corporate City law firm based near Liverpool Street, are looking to recruit an experienced interim Marketing Manager to join their Marketing division.
They are keen to hire a Marketing Manager with current law f...
Our client is a leading global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced HR Adviser to join their expanding HR team in London.
This role will be to support the Senior HR Business Partner to ensure the business effectively manages its Fee Earners in line with the firm’s growth strategy.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
This is a fantastic HR Adviser opportunity to join a highly regarded City Law firm!
Responsibilities as a HR Adviser:
• Supporting the Senior HR Business Partner by fielding general HR queries from client groups
• Conducting new joiner conversations
• Overseeing the probation review process
• Conducting exit interviews for leavers and process their departure with systems / payroll
• Collating exit interview feedback and share with the Senior HR Business Partner
• End-to-end management of parental leave processes
• Assisting with the successful implementation of new employment policies and practices
• Supporting the Senior HR Business Partner with internal investigations into conduct and behaviour
• Supporting the Senior HR business partner to attain grading information at talent review
• Maintaining the employee appraisal system
• Ensuring agencies are signed to the recruitment terms and conditions prior to engagement
• Updating the internal jobs page and LinkedIn Lite with details of any live vacancy
• Attending meetings with Learning and Development
• Supporting the L&D team to ensure all Associates complete mandatory training
Requirements as a HR Adviser:
• At least 4 years’ HR experience ideally gained from a law firm
• Professional services experience will also be considered
• HR degree or equivalent; ideally, part or fully CIPD qualified
• Solid basic understanding of employment legislation and its application in HR
• Excellent organisation skills
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work