Are you a Junior Auditor / Audit Assistant with a background from the ‘Big 4’?
Are you looking to make a move to leading law firm?
Then this could be the Internal Auditor opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join their team in London.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years of audit experience in an accounting practice and / or internal audit department.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £44,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach.
This is a fantastic Internal Auditor opportunity to join a top global Law firm!
Responsibilities as an Internal Auditor:
• Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for operational, financial and compliance reviews
• Prepare audit reports that accurately summarise the most significant control weaknesses, unmitigated risks and resulting impacts to the firm
• Follow up the clearance of audit findings with central management, local office heads and accountants
• Identify improvement opportunities in business processes, proposing changes and working with applicable departments to implement
• Lead role in firm-wide risk assessment to identify audits for inclusion in annual plan
• Monthly review of the financial compliance checklists
• Support external led reviews of IT and Cyber risks
• Assist in maintenance of firm’s risk register and internal policies and procedures
• Monitor the management of client money within the framework of the SRA Accounts Rules