An Elite US law firm is seeking to hire a new Legal Finance Assistant to support their busy Investment Management team, offering a generous salary and hybrid working!
• Salary £35,000
• Hybrid working (2 days remote working)
• 9.30am – 5.30pm
Our client is looking for a Team Assistant or Finance Assistant ideally from a legal background with a minimum of 18 months’ billing or finance experience gained from a recognised law firm.
Strong previous experience in MS Excel and 3E would be advantageous.
Duties as a Legal Finance Assistant
• Billing – narrative amendments, split percentage billing for multiple clients.
• Processing new business intake requests.
• Processing expenses and invoices.
• Arranging travel and prepare travel itineraries.
• Booking seminars / conferences and maintaining CPD records for Fee Earners.
Skills as a Legal Finance Assistant
• Educated to A Level (or equivalent) and minimum of 18 years previous law firm experience.
• Experience working with monthly billing and AML.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
• CILEX qualification is preferred.