Award-winning US law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hardworking graduate, Junior Paralegal / Legal Assistant or future Trainee who is looking to work with some of the best Fee-Earners in the world. Our client is looking to hire a...
Anti-trust, Antitrust/Competition Paralegal, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Paralegal, US Law firm, White Collar Crime
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant to join their busy facilities department in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth running of the...
Building Maintenance Officer, Facilities, Facilities Assistant
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and expanding Commercial Real Estate on a 12-month FTC basis.
You will have Commercial Real Estate experience gained from a recognised l...
Commercial Property, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Property Paralegal
City based international law firm is looking to recruit either a soon to be qualified graduate who is looking for a career in HR, or a recently qualified graduate with previous HR experience (either as an Intern, Apprentice or paid employee) to join ...
Administration, HR Administarator, Human resources, Human Resources Administration, Legal, US Law firm
This corporate commercial UK law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright Client Cashier or Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work directly with senior partners handling firmwide client account ledgers .Our client is looking to hi...
A prestigious international Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join the London office on a permanent basis, working in their Trade Mark / IP and Brand Protection team. This role will offer a split of working in the office 3 days a week and home...
International Law Firm, IP, IP Paralegal, Law Firm, Paralegal, Trade mark
Global law firm situated near Liverpool Street wish to hire a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team to assist with the promotion of the firms CRM system. The firm are keen to hire a senior CRM specialist with demonstrabl...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join their renowned Class Action team in London.
You will be assisting the department in all areas of Litigation with a particular focus on managin...
Expanding US law firm is looking to hire a new EMEA Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the first hire of its kind outside the US. This role will be a largely remote working role owing to this position supporting the EMEA region...
EMEA, IT, IT Service Desk, Service Desk, Team Lead
Our client, a prestigious Corporate City law firm based near Liverpool Street, are looking to recruit an experienced interim Marketing Manager to join their Marketing division.
They are keen to hire a Marketing Manager with current law f...
Legal PA (Corporate) – Global Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to provide a polished support service to Partners within their Corporate practice group.
You will ideally have previous Legal PA experience gained from a Finance / Corporate / Banking / M&A department of a recognised law firm.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £50,000 + Benefits. This role is a 16-month FTC, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in the world!
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA within Corporate:
• Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls
• Maintaining and tracking schedules and calendars for attorneys
• Coordinating billing
• Revenue management
• Coordinating travel and managing out of office support for attorneys and / or clients
• Answering the phone / taking messages
• Processing postal mail, setting up videoconferences, etc
• Preparing materials such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, legal documents
• Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request
• Liaising with the Revenue Team to produce drafts, revisions and submissions of client billings
• Reading and proofreading documents prior to distribution
• Processing and monitoring attorney expense reimbursements, reconciling phone charges etc
• Organising and consistently maintaining attorney files in a timely manner
Requirements as a Legal PA within Corporate:
• Previous experience within a M&A / Corporate / Banking department of a reputable law firm
• Proven experience within a similar Legal PA role
• Fast, accurate typing skills
• Relevant secretarial qualifications
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work