A prestigious US law firm based in central London is looking to hire a new Legal PA to work within the Private Equity & M&A team on a permanent basis, working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Within this role the successful Legal PA will be providing excellent PA assistance to both Partners and Fee-Earners. The role will offer exceptional benefits, including a free on-site gym, plus a salary of up to £50,000 FTE.
Responsibilities for the Legal PA will include:
• Diary management
• Filing and document management
• Email management
• Travel coordination and itineraries
• Expenses processing
• Drafting and preparing correspondence and documents, which accurately reflect fee-earner instructions
• Producing complex PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
• Assisting fee-earners with time recording, proactively prompting and using sound judgement, where necessary
• Preparing billing guides and working closely with the Accounts department, especially during month and year-end processes
• Ensuring InterAction is regularly updated, reflecting client information
• Maintaining accurate holiday records and charts
The successful Legal PA must have previous Legal PA experience within a top law firm, working at Partner level – ideally within a Corporate team. In addition candidates must have excellent written, communication and organisational experience and strong experience using Microsoft Office. Standard hours are 9.30 – 5.30pm and a salary of up to £50,000 FTE is on offer.