Award-winning US law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hardworking graduate, Junior Paralegal / Legal Assistant or future Trainee who is looking to work with some of the best Fee-Earners in the world. Our client is looking to hire a...
Anti-trust, Antitrust/Competition Paralegal, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Paralegal, US Law firm, White Collar Crime
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant to join their busy facilities department in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth running of the...
Building Maintenance Officer, Facilities, Facilities Assistant
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and expanding Commercial Real Estate on a 12-month FTC basis.
You will have Commercial Real Estate experience gained from a recognised l...
Commercial Property, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Property Paralegal
City based international law firm is looking to recruit either a soon to be qualified graduate who is looking for a career in HR, or a recently qualified graduate with previous HR experience (either as an Intern, Apprentice or paid employee) to join ...
Administration, HR Administarator, Human resources, Human Resources Administration, Legal, US Law firm
This corporate commercial UK law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright Client Cashier or Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work directly with senior partners handling firmwide client account ledgers .Our client is looking to hi...
A prestigious international Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join the London office on a permanent basis, working in their Trade Mark / IP and Brand Protection team. This role will offer a split of working in the office 3 days a week and home...
International Law Firm, IP, IP Paralegal, Law Firm, Paralegal, Trade mark
Global law firm situated near Liverpool Street wish to hire a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team to assist with the promotion of the firms CRM system. The firm are keen to hire a senior CRM specialist with demonstrabl...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join their renowned Class Action team in London.
You will be assisting the department in all areas of Litigation with a particular focus on managin...
Expanding US law firm is looking to hire a new EMEA Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the first hire of its kind outside the US. This role will be a largely remote working role owing to this position supporting the EMEA region...
EMEA, IT, IT Service Desk, Service Desk, Team Lead
Our client, a prestigious Corporate City law firm based near Liverpool Street, are looking to recruit an experienced interim Marketing Manager to join their Marketing division.
They are keen to hire a Marketing Manager with current law f...
Legal PA to Head of Property Department – Prestigious Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £48,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to provide support to their Head of Property department in their London team.
You will be providing a polished support service to the Head of Department and another Associate within their busy Conveyancing team.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £48,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and they are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is a fantastic Legal PA to Head of Property opportunity in London!
Responsibilities as a Legal PA to Head of Property:
• Drafting initial correspondence to other side and post-exchange and post-completion letters
• Obtaining Land Registry titles and title documents
• Carrying out searches
• Preparing sales pack
• Preparing initial draft contract
• Preparing draft transfers
• Drafting SDLT1 returns and submitting returns post-completion
• Populating main sections of pre-contract report e.g., property details, parties, title and searches
• Preparing report enclosures
• Key date management for exchange, completion and any post-completion events such as retention periods
• Dealing with completion preparations
• Preparing completion statements and cash statements
• Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications
• Proactively dealing with Land Registry requisitions and diarising response dates
• Typing of digital dictation
• Making appointments for clients where required
• Carrying out billing and ensuring that it is up to date and accurate by the month end
Requirements as a Legal PA to Head of Property:
• Previous Senior level Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within Residential or Commercial Property
• Experience of looking after Partners
• Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
• Fast, accurate typing skills
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work