Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to provide first class support to their London & Manchester offices, across all departments. You will ideally have previous administration experienc...
Administrator, Legal Team Administration, Office Administrator
A prestigious US firm is looking to hire a new Junior AML & Compliance Assistant / Analyst on a permanent basis to assist the General Counsel team which manages the firm’s global risk and compliance strategy, policies, procedures including anti...
Hugely successful US law firm corporate US Law Firm has an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to lead on business development and marketing plans for their largest practice gr...
Business Development, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager
A prestigious US law firm based in the heart of the city, is looking to hire a new Records Assistant to join the firm on an initial 6 month FTC. The department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of
the firm’s hardcopy and digital fi...
Administration, Administrator, Facilities, Records
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new AV Specialist (AV Collaboration Specialist is the internal title) for their London office. This is a technical position within the Information Technology department responsible for the daily operation, c...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a L...
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Clerk to join their facilities department in London.
Responsibilities as a Senior Support Clerk:
• Providing general administration including prepar...
Highly successful US law firm in City offices is looking to hire a new Conflicts Analyst to join the growing firm on a permanent basis. The role will work 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely, with a salary to £60,000 plus excellent ben...
One of our International Law Firm clients is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for their London office. This role will be on an initial temporary basis. The role will have three main functions; to provide recruiting Support to Partner and wi...
One of our large International law firm clients is looking to hire a new Client Host to support their Front of House team and provide a friendly and welcoming experience for all internal and external clients/ visitors to the Firms London Office. This...
Client Host, Client Services, Front of House, Reception
Legal Secretary (Corporate) – Prestigious UK Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy corporate department.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a corporate department of a recognised law firm.
The core hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus benefits. This role is a permanent position, and you will be based in the office 4 days a week, 1 day working from home.
This is a fantastic Legal Secretary opportunity to join a prestigious UK law firm!
Responsibilities as a Legal Secretary:
• Production of documents and correspondence in line with the firm’s style guide
• Open files for new clients
• Management and preparation of new client take on procedures
• Manage monthly billing and invoicing in line with firm guidelines
• Assist clients on the phone where able and take messages when required.
• Attend to administration duties such as expense claims and cheque requisitions
• Make appointments, book meeting rooms and general diary management
• Keep both electronic and paper-based filing up to date
• General administration support as required by the partner/fee earners
• Work as part of the corporate team and assist other secretaries where required
Requirements as a Legal Secretary:
• Legal Secretary / Legal PA experience gained from a corporate department of a law firm
• Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm
• Experience with document management systems and billing packages
• Experience of using BigHand will be advantageous
• Excellent organisational skills