A prestigious US law firm is looking to hire a new Legal Secretary to join the Antitrust team on a permanent basis. The role will be working at Partner level and will be a mix of document and PA duties – a salary of up to £50,000 is on offer, plus excellent benefits including a free on-site gym – additionally the team work remotely on a Friday.
Responsibilities for the Legal Secretary will include:
• Diary management
• Filing and document management
• Email management
• Travel coordination and itineraries
• Expenses processing
• Drafting and preparing correspondence and documents, which accurately reflect fee-earner instructions
• Producing complex PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
• Assisting fee-earners with time recording, proactively prompting and using sound judgement, where necessary
• Preparing billing guides and working closely with the Accounts department, especially during month and year-end processes
• Ensuring InterAction is regularly updated, reflecting client information
• Maintaining accurate holiday records and charts
• Build and foster positive relationships across the department and firm
• Willingness and enthusiasm to undertake ad hoc tasks and projects
The successful Legal Secretary must have previous Legal PA experience, excellent technical, written, communication and organisational experience and the ability to work in a team. A salary of up to £50,000 is on offer, plus excellent benefits – standard hours are 9.30am- 5.30pm.