Award-winning US law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hardworking graduate, Junior Paralegal / Legal Assistant or future Trainee who is looking to work with some of the best Fee-Earners in the world. Our client is looking to hire a...
Anti-trust, Antitrust/Competition Paralegal, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Paralegal, US Law firm, White Collar Crime
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant to join their busy facilities department in London.
You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth running of the...
Building Maintenance Officer, Facilities, Facilities Assistant
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and expanding Commercial Real Estate on a 12-month FTC basis.
You will have Commercial Real Estate experience gained from a recognised l...
Commercial Property, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Paralegal, Property Paralegal
City based international law firm is looking to recruit either a soon to be qualified graduate who is looking for a career in HR, or a recently qualified graduate with previous HR experience (either as an Intern, Apprentice or paid employee) to join ...
Administration, HR Administarator, Human resources, Human Resources Administration, Legal, US Law firm
This corporate commercial UK law firm has a brilliant opportunity for a bright Client Cashier or Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work directly with senior partners handling firmwide client account ledgers .Our client is looking to hi...
A prestigious international Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join the London office on a permanent basis, working in their Trade Mark / IP and Brand Protection team. This role will offer a split of working in the office 3 days a week and home...
International Law Firm, IP, IP Paralegal, Law Firm, Paralegal, Trade mark
Global law firm situated near Liverpool Street wish to hire a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team to assist with the promotion of the firms CRM system. The firm are keen to hire a senior CRM specialist with demonstrabl...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join their renowned Class Action team in London.
You will be assisting the department in all areas of Litigation with a particular focus on managin...
Expanding US law firm is looking to hire a new EMEA Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis. This will be the first hire of its kind outside the US. This role will be a largely remote working role owing to this position supporting the EMEA region...
EMEA, IT, IT Service Desk, Service Desk, Team Lead
Our client, a prestigious Corporate City law firm based near Liverpool Street, are looking to recruit an experienced interim Marketing Manager to join their Marketing division.
They are keen to hire a Marketing Manager with current law f...
Secretarial Services Manager – City Law Firm! Hybrid Working (2 days in the office!)
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious law firm based in the beating heart of the City – they are now looking to recruit a Secretarial Services Manager to join their practice management department in London.
The Secretarial Services Manager will be responsible for leading their secretarial review project and for implementing the resulting action plan. The focus of this project is to support, develop and invest in their secretarial team.
The key objectives are to ensure that: their secretarial teams are working within an up-to-date competency framework that reflects the needs of the practice; to maintain and foster a motivated, engaged, and skilled team delivering proactive and efficient client and matter management support; to reduce Lawyer time spent on matter management; and to facilitate effective collaborative working.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £65,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent role, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (2 days in the office, 3 from home).
Responsibilities as a Secretarial Services Manager include:
• Manage the Team Managers and Senior Secretaries (working collaboratively with Heads of Department and the Practice Director)
• Hold regular 1:1s and lead the annual and mid-year performance review
• Work with the Practice Director and HR to design and deliver the strategy for the secretarial services performance review, salary review and performance bonus processes
• Support Team Managers and Senior Secretaries to navigate performance and absence issues
• Work with Team Managers and Senior Secretaries to consider the business case for new or replacement roles
• Work with Team Managers and Senior Secretaries to manage holiday requests and arrange absence cover if required
• Work closely with secretarial teams and Business Teams to identify and respond to opportunities for process improvement
• Lead the bi-monthly Team Manager and Senior Secretary meetings
• Share knowledge and resources across secretarial teams
• Manage the current secretarial review project to successful completion
• Sensitively implement the changes resulting from the project and support the secretarial team to navigate the transition
Requirements as a Secretarial Services Manager include:
• Previous Secretarial Management experience ideally gained from a law firm
• Solid management experience, including significant experience of managing people
• Strong project management, analysis, and process improvement experience
• Excellent communication skills, in writing, presentation and discussion
• Technically excellent, commercially minded and have great people skills
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work