Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to provide first class support to their London & Manchester offices, across all departments. You will ideally have previous administration experienc...
Administrator, Legal Team Administration, Office Administrator
A prestigious US firm is looking to hire a new Junior AML & Compliance Assistant / Analyst on a permanent basis to assist the General Counsel team which manages the firm’s global risk and compliance strategy, policies, procedures including anti...
Hugely successful US law firm corporate US Law Firm has an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to lead on business development and marketing plans for their largest practice gr...
Business Development, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager
A prestigious US law firm based in the heart of the city, is looking to hire a new Records Assistant to join the firm on an initial 6 month FTC. The department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of
the firm’s hardcopy and digital fi...
Administration, Administrator, Facilities, Records
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new AV Specialist (AV Collaboration Specialist is the internal title) for their London office. This is a technical position within the Information Technology department responsible for the daily operation, c...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a L...
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Clerk to join their facilities department in London.
Responsibilities as a Senior Support Clerk:
• Providing general administration including prepar...
Highly successful US law firm in City offices is looking to hire a new Conflicts Analyst to join the growing firm on a permanent basis. The role will work 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely, with a salary to £60,000 plus excellent ben...
One of our International Law Firm clients is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for their London office. This role will be on an initial temporary basis. The role will have three main functions; to provide recruiting Support to Partner and wi...
One of our large International law firm clients is looking to hire a new Client Host to support their Front of House team and provide a friendly and welcoming experience for all internal and external clients/ visitors to the Firms London Office. This...
Client Host, Client Services, Front of House, Reception
Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator – Top US Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator to join their dynamic recruitment team in London.
As a Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading all activities and processes relating to the recruitment of qualified candidates for the London trainee programme from initial contact through to offer acceptance.
If you are a Coordinator or Senior Coordinator looking for a ‘step up’ then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £65,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days from home, 2 in the office).
This is a fantastic Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in the world!
Responsibilities as a Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator:
• Coordinating all aspects of the firm’s participation in various law fairs and other recruitment presentations and events throughout the UK
• Developing and maintaining recruiting materials
• Reviewing and assessing applications for vacation schemes
• Managing Applicant Tracking System
• Managing the offer process for all candidates
• Leading on all aspects of the Winter, Easter and Summer vacation schemes
• Leading with trainee seat rotation
• Scheduling trainee development meetings
Requirements as a Senior Graduate Recruitment & Development Coordinator:
• Previous graduate recruitment and development experience, ideally gained from a law firm
• Experience of gained from a professional services firm will also be considered
• Ideally you will have experience in campus recruitment and seat rotations
• Proven track record of building credibility quickly and developing trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders
• Previous Experience of delivering projects and processes on a cyclical basis
• Possess project management experience
• Display strong IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint