A prestigious global law firm is now looking to recruit a Senior Legal PA to join their renowned Arbitration and Litigation team in London!
This is a full-time, permanent position – the salary on offer is highly competitive plus fantastic benefits (which include free lunch one day a week, flexible working, subsidised gym membership, wellbeing initiatives, discretionary bonuses, pension plan and much more!)
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
The Senior Legal PA will be providing a first-class support service to a Senior Partner and 5 other Fee Earners within the Arbitration and Litigation department, requirements as a Senior Legal PA will include:
• Previous experience in Arbitration or Litigation is essential
• Proven experience within a Senior Legal PA/Secretary role
• Previous billing experience (ideally experience of using 3E)
• Fast, accurate typing skills
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work