Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to provide first class support to their London & Manchester offices, across all departments. You will ideally have previous administration experienc...
Administrator, Legal Team Administration, Office Administrator
A prestigious US firm is looking to hire a new Junior AML & Compliance Assistant / Analyst on a permanent basis to assist the General Counsel team which manages the firm’s global risk and compliance strategy, policies, procedures including anti...
Hugely successful US law firm corporate US Law Firm has an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to lead on business development and marketing plans for their largest practice gr...
Business Development, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager
A prestigious US law firm based in the heart of the city, is looking to hire a new Records Assistant to join the firm on an initial 6 month FTC. The department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of
the firm’s hardcopy and digital fi...
Administration, Administrator, Facilities, Records
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new AV Specialist (AV Collaboration Specialist is the internal title) for their London office. This is a technical position within the Information Technology department responsible for the daily operation, c...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a L...
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Clerk to join their facilities department in London.
Responsibilities as a Senior Support Clerk:
• Providing general administration including prepar...
Highly successful US law firm in City offices is looking to hire a new Conflicts Analyst to join the growing firm on a permanent basis. The role will work 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely, with a salary to £60,000 plus excellent ben...
One of our International Law Firm clients is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for their London office. This role will be on an initial temporary basis. The role will have three main functions; to provide recruiting Support to Partner and wi...
One of our large International law firm clients is looking to hire a new Client Host to support their Front of House team and provide a friendly and welcoming experience for all internal and external clients/ visitors to the Firms London Office. This...
Client Host, Client Services, Front of House, Reception
Team Administrator – Prestigious UK Law Firm – Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £26,000 + Benefits
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Team Administrator to provide a reliable and professional administrative support service to various departments across the firm.
Their core hours are 9am – 6pm (7 hours a day, 1 hour for lunch). The salary on offer is up to £26,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position. You will be working in the office 3 days, working from home for 2 days (flexibility where required).
This is a great Team Administrator opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in London!
Responsibilities as a Team Administrator:
• Engrossing documents
• Binding, PDF manipulations and document comparisons
• Deeds scheduling
• Preparing files for archive
• Will sewing and registering and supporting fee earning teams with any other general administration tasks
• Scanning, copying, filing and basic DMS management
• Create, prepare and assemble sales packs, court bundles and other exhibition materials
• Assist with specific projects for Legal and Support Departments
Requirements as a Team Administrator:
• Ideally have previous Office Administration experience gained from a reputable law firm
• Office Administration experience gained from a professional services firm would be desirable
• Good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
• Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
• Understanding of PDF documents
• Proactive and ability to take ownership of tasks with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work