Brexit Referendum results announcement

Posted by & filed under News.

Following an advisory referendum, 51.9% have voted in favour of leaving the European Union against 48.1% of voters who wished to remain. The terms of withdrawal have not yet been negotiated; in the meantime, the UK remains a full member of the European Union.