Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to provide first class support to their London & Manchester offices, across all departments. You will ideally have previous administration experienc...
Administrator, Legal Team Administration, Office Administrator
A prestigious US firm is looking to hire a new Junior AML & Compliance Assistant / Analyst on a permanent basis to assist the General Counsel team which manages the firm’s global risk and compliance strategy, policies, procedures including anti...
Hugely successful US law firm corporate US Law Firm has an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager to lead on business development and marketing plans for their largest practice gr...
Business Development, Business Development & Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager
A prestigious US law firm based in the heart of the city, is looking to hire a new Records Assistant to join the firm on an initial 6 month FTC. The department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of
the firm’s hardcopy and digital fi...
Administration, Administrator, Facilities, Records
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new AV Specialist (AV Collaboration Specialist is the internal title) for their London office. This is a technical position within the Information Technology department responsible for the daily operation, c...
Our client is a leading UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London.
You will ideally have previous Legal Secretary / PA experienced gained within a L...
Our client is a prestigious UK law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Clerk to join their facilities department in London.
Responsibilities as a Senior Support Clerk:
• Providing general administration including prepar...
Highly successful US law firm in City offices is looking to hire a new Conflicts Analyst to join the growing firm on a permanent basis. The role will work 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely, with a salary to £60,000 plus excellent ben...
One of our International Law Firm clients is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for their London office. This role will be on an initial temporary basis. The role will have three main functions; to provide recruiting Support to Partner and wi...
One of our large International law firm clients is looking to hire a new Client Host to support their Front of House team and provide a friendly and welcoming experience for all internal and external clients/ visitors to the Firms London Office. This...
Client Host, Client Services, Front of House, Reception
IT Service Desk Analyst – Top City Law Firm! Hybrid Working!
Job Type :
Salary : Up to £31,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join their busy IT team in London.
The IT Service Desk is responsible for providing a professional and high-quality service to the firm’s internal staff. It operates as the front line of IT customer engagement and delivers support and assistance across a varied portfolio of IT systems and services. The team delivers support in an efficient, positive, helpful and enthusiastic manner.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £31,000 (+ on call allowances) plus benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach.
This is a fantastic IT Service Desk Analyst opportunity to join a highly regarded City Law firm!
Responsibilities as an IT Service Desk Analyst:
• Being the first point of contact for all IT related support for the firm
• Providing remote technical support for computer applications and hardware
• Using their IT Service Management tool to provide appropriate troubleshooting
• Owning call resolution from first contact through to customer satisfaction
• Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved first line are escalated
• Ensuring that customers are kept aware of progress on their issues
• Proactive management of inbound and in progress work
• Ensuring that all administrative procedures are followed and maintained at all times
Requirements as an IT Service Desk Analyst:
• A minimum of six months’ IT help desk support experience within a professional services
• Experience gained from a law firm would be advantageous
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience of core Microsoft Office 2016 products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• ITIL Foundation qualification desirable
• Audio / Video conference knowledge desirable
• Excellent communication skills