Festive Favours from LE HQ…
6th December 2016
The "Larbey Evans Elf" is busy making special deliveries to all of our current temporary and contractor employees - we thank you for your continued commitment and professionalism!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US candidates and clients!
24th November 2016
Wishing you all a holiday full of happiness, turkey dinners and pumpkin pies!
Document Review Orientation Breakfast
8th November 2016
Our latest Document Review is about to commence – thank you to everyone who attends our early morning orientation breakfast
Happy 7th Birthday to Larbey Evans!
3rd November 2016
We are officially another year older! Let’s celebrate with plenty of cake and we offer a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has supported us throughout the year – it’s been amazing!
Larbey Evans publishes annual Salary & Benefits Review results
10th October 2016
The results of our latest annual Salary & Benefits Review are now available to all of our clients. We believe that this is t
Larbey Evans: Recruitment Award Winners!
10th September 2016
We are proud to announce that we have been announced as a winner at the Recruitment Awards 2016 (in conjunction with CV Magaz
Jack’s Godson raises awareness of Toxic Shock Syndrome on television…
22nd August 2016
Jack Waldron our Recruitment Team Manager’s Godson, Reuben Harvey-Smith (aged 3), very sadly developed Toxic Shock Syndrome resulting in him having both legs amputated below the knees as the infection took hold. Reuben has not only captured our hearts, but also those of our generous clients and ca
Welcome to the team, Dan Cheasley!
1st August 2016
We are all looking forward to working with and introducing Dan to our clients and candidates alike, as he is joining as a Con
Larbey Evans Annual Client Summer Rooftop BBQ
21st July 2016
We are hosting our annual Summer rooftop BBQ this evening at the stunning City of London private members club. We look forwa
“Serving” up Wimbledon cupcakes
27th June 2016
Summer is in full “swing” and what better way to celebrate than cupcakes for our hardworking Document Review Lawyers!
Brexit Referendum results announcement
24th June 2016
Following an advisory referendum, 51.9% have voted in favour of leaving the European Union against 48.1% of voters who wished
REC’s “Good Recruitment Campaign” is backed by 120 firms from all industries including top law firms
21st June 2016
The Good Recruitment Campaign has received tremendous backing with Employers pledging to promote diversity and inclusion, off
New National Living Wage
1st April 2016
The Government’s new National Living Wage starts today! If you are working and aged 25 or over, you will now be legally entitled to earn at least £7.20 per hour which is an increase of 50p from the previous hourly rate of £6.70.
Gender Pay Reporting Begins
26th March 2016
Good news: Large employers are now going to be obliged to publish information about their gender pay gaps. Regulations star
Viva Las Vegas!
24th March 2016
This year’s Larbey Evans “team trip” is to the one and only Las Vegas…